Quick Start to Video Cloud
The objective of this Quick Start is to give you a short, simple guide to follow to help get you started using Video Cloud. This Quick Start will give you a set of hands on steps you can work through on your own to discover some of the features of Video Cloud.
After reviewing all of the topics in this Quick Start, you should be able to:
- Navigate inside Video Cloud Studio
- Upload videos to Video Cloud
- Edit video properties
- Create and style a single video player
- Publish a video to the web
- Create playlists
- Create a playlist player
- Publish a playlist to the web
Anyone who is evaluating or is new to Video Cloud.
Each topic in this outline covers a specific part of the video publishing workflow using Video Cloud. Each topic has an overview video followed by hands-on steps you can follow. If you prefer to just watch all of the training videos and not complete any of the hands-on exercises, check out the Video Cloud Basics on-demand training course.
- Uploading a Video
- Editing Basic Video Properties
- Creating a Player
- Styling a Player
- Publishing a Single Video to the Web
- Creating a Manual Playlist
- Creating a Smart Playlist
- Creating a Playlist Player
- Publishing a Playlist Player
The Video Cloud Analytics module is not covered as part of this Quick Start. To learn about Video Cloud analytics, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud Analytics on-demand training course.
What Should I Do Next?
- For a deeper dive into Video Cloud, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud on-demand training course.
- To learn about the types of video analytics that are available, watch the Introduction to Video Cloud Analytics on-demand training course.
- To learn how to publish video portals or in-page experiences using Gallery, watch the Building Portal Experiences using Gallery or Building In-Page Experiences using Gallery on-demand training.