Publishing a Brightcove Player in a Wordpress Page
This topic explains how to embed a Brightcove Player in a WordPress page. This topic assumes you have WordPress installed for your site.
Brightcove also provides the Brightcove Video Connect WordPress plugin. This plugin supports multiple Video Cloud accounts and allows you to upload videos, add them to playlists, and render shortcodes with your videos all from within the WordPress admin interface.
Steps to publish a Brightcove Player in a WordPress page
The steps and screen captures were taken using WordPress 4.7.2.
- Login to your WordPress site and go to Posts on the left side bar.
- Click Add New to add a new post.
- Add a title for the post.
- At the top of the editor, click on the Text tab.
- Paste the iframe embed code into the editor.
- Click the Publish button.
- To view the player on your site, click the Permalink link at the top of the page below the title of the post.
- If you make changes to the publishing code or title, make sure you click the Update button to save your changes.