Getting Started with your Video Cloud Trial
In this topic you will learn about some resources available to you as you begin your Video Cloud trial.
This topic contains the following sections:
Currently the Video Cloud trial software has the following limitations:
- A maximum of five videos can be uploaded to an account. If you need to be able to upload more than 5 videos while the account is in trial mode, you can contact our sales team and they will provide you with unrestricted access for uploading. If you are working on a Brightcove partner integration, please reach out to our partner team directly.
- No access to ingest profiles
- Media sharing is not available
- No access to API management
- Video poster images cannot be changed
To help you get started working with Video Cloud, we recommend you take advantage of the following resources.
Quick Start to Video Cloud
The Quick Start to Video Cloud document is a short, simple guide to help get you started using Video Cloud. The Quick Start will give you a set of hands on steps you can work through on your own to discover some of the features of Video Cloud.
Numerous training videos that showcase different features of Video Cloud are available. For a list of all training videos, see this link.
If you have any questions or issues with your Video Cloud trial, submit a request to Brightcove Support.