Exporting Video Data
In this topic you will learn how to export video data inside of the Media module.
The Media module provides the ability to export video metadata for all of your videos or a subset of videos. To export video metadata, follow these steps.
- Open the Media module.
- If you want to export data for specific videos, check the checkbox next to the videos.
- Click Export at the top of the page.
- Select the videos to export:
- All videos in this list - Exports video metadata for all videos in the account
- x selected videos - Exports video metadata for only the selected videos
- Check Include current URLs for video renditions to include the video rendition URLs. Checking this option with a large number of videos selected will increase the time required to generate the export file.
Note: When this option is selected, video metadata for a maximum of 1000 videos can be exported. There is no export limit when video rendition information is not included.
- Click Export Data. The data export will begin.
- When the export file is ready, click Download File to download the video data file to your local computer.
The .csv file will be named with the Video Cloud account number. A third-party spreadsheet program can be used to view the exported video data.
Exported video data details
The table below outlines the video data fields that are exported. For more information on the video data fields, see the CMS API Video Fields Reference.
Video Cloud account ID
|ad_keys||String representing the ad key/value pairs assigned to the video.|
|clip_source_video_id||Source video ID used to create this video clip|
|complete||Indicates whether processing is complete|
|created_at||When the video was created in the Video Cloud system|
|created_by||Information about the user who created the video:
|cue_points||Video cue points|
|custom_fields||Video custom fields|
|delivery_type||Defines how the video is delivered|
|description||Video short description|
|digital_master_id||System ID for the digital master|
|duration||Duration of the video in milliseconds|
|economics||Either "AD_SUPPORTED" (default) or "FREE"|
|folder_id||ID of folder to which video belongs|
|geo||Geo-restriction properties for the video|
|has_digital_master||Whether video has an archived master than can be used for retranscoding|
|images||Information about the poster and thumbnail images|
|long_description||Video long description|
|original_filename||Original filename when video was uploaded|
|projection||The mapping projection for 360° videos|
|published_at||Date/Time the video was published|
|reference_id||Video reference ID|
|schedule||Map of start and end date-times for the video availability|
|sharing||Map of the sharing properties for the video|
|state||ACTIVE, INACTIVE, PENDING, DELETED|
|tags||Array of tags assigned to the video|
|text_tracks||Array of text tracks (WebVTT files) assigned to the video|
|updated_at||Date/Time the video was updated|
|updated_by||Information about the user last updated the video:
|offline_enabled||Whether the video is enabled for offline playback|