New Video Cloud Studio
New Module Access User Roles
Publishers now have the ability to enable or disable access to the Gallery and Audience modules for individual users on their account. For more information on user roles, see Managing Users.
Ingest Profile Editor
The ingest profile editor allows administrators to create new custom ingest profiles or set their default profile for an account. For more information, see Managing Ingest Profiles.
New Audience Module
This module connects Brightcove players to marketing automation systems such as Oracle Eloqua and Marketo. For more information, see Getting Started with the Audience Module.
UI Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Multiple videos can now be deleted
- New Video Cloud trial accounts now default to using the New Studio
Brightcove Player SDK for Android 4.4.2
Brightcove Player SDK for iOS 4.3.5
Brightcove Player v1.14.19
- Fix an issue that caused some HLS video to show longer durations than they actually had
- Background color is now applied to the control bar menus
- Fix an error with audio or video only HLS on desktop
- The fullscreen button for in-page embeds in IE10 or earlier will now open a window that loads the player directly. Previously, the new window would load the embedding page.
Brightcove Player v1.14.17
- Fix an issue that prevented loading a new playlist with the same number of items as the currently loaded one
- Improved video duration calculation for HLS
- Clamp seeks to the seekable range for HLS
- Fix an issue that would cause the player not to select higher-quality renditions in fullscreen mode