No updates at this time
Brightcove Player SDK for Android 4.3.3
Brightcove Player SDK for iOS 4.3.1
- Remove captions from the previous video when loading a new video
- Fix for duration and current time analytics when using the OnceUX plugin
- Improve the initial quality level of HLS playback on most desktop browsers. With standard transcoding options, the starting rendition will be selected based on the player dimensions, instead of the unreliable bandwidth estimation employed before.
- Custom and social sharing end screens are now available. Read more.
- Player names should show up instead of IDs in the analytics modules
- Fixed an issue that underreported video impressions when more than one video was viewed
- Fixed an issue with engagement reporting when using the Once-UX plugin
- Added a new event to indicate when there was an error during ad playback. See
adserrorin Developing an Integration
- Added caption support to the Once-UX plugin
- Fixed a number of behaviors when attempting to play invalid, erroring, or empty ads